Thursday, December 7, 2017

Day 5 of the Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug..............

Day 4 will follow soon, I think with having 3 images coloured I got confused on the days well I know it won't be far behind. Again I used a Bugaboo Image, one I've had printed for a while since I know who I'm sending this card to.


What could be grumpier than a grumpy kitty with "hubby's" favourite Christmas saying .


Close up of grumpy kitty


The sentiment was computer generated and cut out with Stampin'up's word bubbles.

Entering this in


Thanks for visiting today and check back again soon there is more to come.


2 comments:

Billie A said...

This is funny. So glad you shared over at Catch the bug for our holiday chaos and using a Bugaboo image. darling card.
Billie A
Catch The Bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US

Lisa Lynn said...

I love the grumpy cat. Great coloring. It doesn't matter what order you do them in so don't fret about that. Thanks for joining us at the Holiday Chaos 2017 Humor Me Challenge, Lisa Lynn GDT.