Saturday, January 13, 2018

New Challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers ~~ T is for Technique!!!

At the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge 101 is T is for Technique!!! What technique have you not tried for a while? or maybe a new technique you haven't tried. Well we want to see them!!  There are a lot to choose from and I found the one I wanted to do on Stamp TV with Gina K.


My card was printed off from a page I found on Pinterest and saved, this of course was last year when I was looking for clocks for steampunk.  I printed it three times one for the base one for the clock face and one for the case which I embossed in gold,  I distressed all three layers of this project. The Happy Birthday die is "new" I've have it for a few months but it hadn't seen the die cut machine yet. I'm very happy how it works on a card. 


As you see my technique is Cracked Glass and it works perfect for this image and I'm pleased with the cracking on it.  


Finished inside with a Stampworks Sentiment, this will be for my son's birthday in March, hope it hasn't made it to that "safe place"

I'm entering this in. 
Seize the Birthday ~~ Anything goes Birthday

The Male Room ~~ New Beginnings

Use Your Stuff ~~ #294 Something New (Happy Birthday Die)


Thanks for visiting today, head over to the Main Blog and check out the techniques the rest of the design team have made then pick a technique and enter the challenge...you know you really want to.

10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning card, Barb! This would fit in nicely over at Naughty or Nice as our current theme is 'celebration', Jo x

Jane Willis said...

Love this - that cracked watch face is brilliant!

Lindsey said...

I get to thank you for entering two challenges - Naughty or Nice and Seize the Birthday! This is perfect for both of them. Love the cracked glass effect for the clock. Such an awesome card!

Tina Campbell said...

Awesome card will have to check out this cracked glass technique, always fun to use new goodies too🙂 Thank you for joining us over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog.
Tina-DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NoN, good luck!!! Amy DT

Vicki Dutcher said...

I adore the cracked glass technique! Thanks for joining in at STB!!

Beth McCullough said...

Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff Challenge blog!
Blessings,
Beth -DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well! that is a new one for me anyway!, I love how you have "cracked" the watch face, a fabulous make.
Thank you for sharing with us at The Male Room New Beginnings Challenge. - Faith DT

Chris Dring said...

Fabulous male themed card, and the cracked glass stopwatch is AMAZING! Love it!

Deborah Frings said...

Such a lovely vintage feel to this birthday card - the watch face is fab! Sorry to be so late commenting on your New Beginnings submission, Deborah, DT