Sunday, March 18, 2018

Hark the Herald Angels SING.......

I'm way behind on the Challenge at the Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Hark the Herald Angels SING which translates to music on your project...perhaps sheet music perhaps notes or even instruments lots of choices. The challenge ends in a couple of days and I have only made one so far. 


I used some sheet music I printed off on the computer and it was sitting in my scraps as was the green I used for the wreath and layer. I did a second cut with red and paper pieced it to the wreath (will NOT do this again) it was very time consuming and was very hard to get the pieces in the spots before the glue dried so don't look too close. The Season's Greetings is from Impression Obsession and another delight to glue. Should have used the sticker maker.


Finished the inside with an Impression Obsession sentiment and more scraps.

I'm entering this in 
Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Hark the Herald Angels SING.

Thanks for stopping by today and be on the look-out for a second card before Wednesday.



4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Nicely done! And so very pretty.

SmilynStef said...

Congrats on assembling all of those futzy letters and pieces ... the end result is absolutely lovely ... so glad you helped us SING in the holidays at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

i'm sorry if it was a booger to make but YOWZA what a gorgeous card!!!!!! seriously, this is such a show-stopper! ♥♥♥ (ps: my hint for avoiding the inlaid diecut technique with TINY bits is to just glue the "frame" portion (in this case the wreath) on top of a fully sheet of in this case the red. then just trim around quickly with scissors. sooooooo much easier and i promise NO ONE will notice!!!) ;)

Lorraine said...

That die cut is fantastic against the musical background. Well worth the effort I think.