Monday, April 18, 2011

White on White with a Touch of Colour

On Sunday two of my “stamping buddies” and I  had a virtual “get-together” It was so much fun crafting and chatting, it was like having friends over to “play”. This is the card I made for Lynn’s challenge on Pages in Time, White on White with a touch of colour, the sketch I used was also posted for those who wanted to use it.
My touch of colour was bashful blue the rest of the card was done with Georgia Pacific white cardstock. I tried something new again, I finally opened my cool highlights ritz glitter that has been sitting on my shelf since I bought it last year at Scrapfest. Most of the rest of the card was dry embossed with the Textile embossing folder.The scalloped raised frame around the image was adapted from a project on Stamp TV.
                               White on White with a touch of colour 001

                     
Thank you for stopping by today and come back again to visit soon.

6 comments:

Kristin Markus said...

Gorgeous!

Lynn's Place said...

This is beautiful and Lou-anne loves it as well...so she said on my FB...

Sharron Lynne said...

Love the white on white. Very classy.

Gail said...

ooo beautiful barb..every little detail..and the touch of blue perfect..tfs..loves ya

wenchie said...

Barbara, this is so lovely. I think I want to case it. Beautifully done.

Darlene Gabriel said...

Beautiful card Barb. Love the white on white and your raised oval frame. Great job on this.