Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Crop Stop Blog Hop Challenge #3

We were at our cottage on the weekend and I didn’t get a chance to participate in the Blog Hop, I managed to find some time today to do a couple of the challenges. The first on i did was “Under the Sea” found here. I used a retired Stampin’ Up set called Crab & Company.  I have taken a lot of my crafting supplies to the lake so I had to improvise with what I had left at home. I used my blender pen and water colour pencils to colour the image and the divine swirls cuttlebug embossing folder for the background.

                      Crop Stop Blog Hop challenge @3

This was a fun card to make and it has been forever since I have had a chance to post anything so keep tuned I will have a lot more to post soon. Thanks for stopping by to have a look at my creations.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Now this is just summery, cute fun! The crab & matching sentiment are just perfect. Thank you for joining the Crop Stop Blog Hop.

Lynn's Place said...

This is so cute...adorable and how you colored the crab is awesome...tfs

Vicki said...

Awesome card! This made me smile! Nothing better than Maryland Blue Fin crabs in the summer time!! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog Hop!

Michelle Pearson said...

love your paper tearing! Great card!! Thanks for playing the Crop Stop Hop!

Rosie said...

This is adorable! I love that you used your watercolor pencils to color your image...I've got to go and find mine. The paper-tearing is a great touch and the embossing folder you used is one of my faves. Thank you for participating in our CropStop Celebrate Summer blog hop. Hugs, Rosie