Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Crop Stop Challenge #10……let’s see the SUN

This  is the final challenge of the Blog Hop found here but I’m not done yet. I still have 4 to be finished. I have been wanting to try a “Magic Card” for a while and thought this would be the perfect technique to use with the image I have. The set is a very old and retired Stampin’up set “Sun, Moon and Stars” I coloured the image with tombow markers and a yellow pencil crayon, the cardstock is Daffodil Delight, the dp is from a DCW stack pack with an Asian theme. The instructions for the technique I found here on Splitcoaststampers look in Resources.

                   IMG_1173

                              Here is the closed card,

                    IMG_1174

                          the image tab pulled half way

                    IMG_1175

                                 The magic is complete

Thanks for stopping today to see the “magic”  I hope I have inspired you to try a new technique. Stay tuned there are four more challenges I will be posting before midnight on Thursday June 30th.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Very unique! Love the pull tag and window. Thanks for playing along with another of our CropStop Blog Hop challenges!

Lynn's Place said...

Love what you did her for the sun challenge awesome job...tfs

Michelle Pearson said...

oooh, great image for that technique! Thanks for playing the Crop Stop Hop!

Gail said...

beautifully done Barb..great use for this technique!!..tfs..loves ya