Friday, August 19, 2011

Clear it out Tuesday……Glitter it!!

Clear it out Tuesday has a challenge on their blog to glitter your card, well there is nothing I like better than to get all sparkly. I wanted to try my hand at watercolouring so I stamped the flowers from Elements of Style which is not retired from the Stampin’up catalogue. I used watercolour paper and it was not bad for my first attempt and it was set aside for later use. When this challenge was posted I thought wow lets “glitter it”. This was also my first attempt at using glitter ritz on a full image…..I had glitter ritz everywhere, the one that I used is transparent with cool highlights. The card stock I used is Pear Pizzazz and Bravo Burgundy.
                                 Clear it out Tuesday......Glitter 001
Now you really can’t see how super glittered it is so here is a close up picture.
                                 Clear it out Tuesday......Glitter 002
I must say the glitter hides any imperfections in my watercolouring, (don’t look too close though)
Thanks for stopping by and I would love if you would leave me a comment I love to read all of them.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau

2 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous....you out did yourself this time around...tfs

Unknown said...

what beautiful card, thanks so much for joining us at Clear It OUt