Thursday, August 18, 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge…..Touchy Feely

I decided since I missed posting last week’s challenge by 18 minutes I had better get this in early. Here is where you can find Week 164 challenge. We had to put texture on our cards. I embossed the bottom layer with swiss dots embossing folder, I used the Stampin’up new Ribbon punch and threaded ribbon through it and put rhinestones in the centers. The dp was cut with the fleur dis lis spellbinder die. I didn’t have one of the cute Penny Black mice but I loved the Sentiment I used as the focal point of the card.
                         Penny Black Touchy Feely
I only brought three sets of spellbinders home with me and circles were not on the list so I had to “dig” out my coluzzle to cut the circle in the dp. It has been a long time since it saw daylight. I used Perfect Plum and Pale Plum cardstock. The sentiment is from Penny Black and it is so cute to use with the mice. Thanks for stopping by today and please come back again soon.
Years teach us more than books.
Berthold Auerbach

2 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

This is adorable...tfs

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, wonderful details and sentiment.
luv
Debby