Saturday, November 5, 2011

Catching some Rays………….

The challenge at House Mouse and Friends  is to make and Fall card, well what is more fall than SUNFLOWERS especially with a mouse sunning himself on it.
I coloured the image with pencil crayons and oms added some stickles to the flower. The base is Daffodil Delight, the layer is from a stack pack. I cut the image with the large circle and adhered it to the card. I cut the Old Olive cardstock with the large scalloped circle and the large inverted scalloped circle to make a “rick rack” border and popped it up to make a frame.
                        Catching some rays

Our cottage is closed for the winter and it is so disappointing not to have that lovely greenery to use as a backdrop for my pictures, I need to do something to make everything more appealing. It’s so “blah” to take pictures inside.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful “fall” day.

Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.


Eleanor Roosevelt

3 comments:

Gail said...

beautiful job on this sweet HM fella..lovely colors andgreat sketch..tfs..loves ya

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Barbara :-) the image is very cute and the way you made the ric rac frame is fab ! I have those dies and never thought to use them like that ! :-) Thanks for the tip :-)

thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :) We have a new theme starting tomorrow, I hope you join in :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lynn's Place said...

This is adorable I got to perfect that border cut you did..guess I'll need a visual LOL awesome job anyway