Monday, November 14, 2011

Merry Christmouse

I’m here again with one of my favourite “rodents” this one is Monica getting herself ready for Christmas. Any chance I get to use these little guys I do and I found another challenge at Pricilla’s Blog, now you don’t have to use a house mouse stamp but I did for this week’s challenge. The time is almost up for posting today, but check out her blog and join in on the next one.
                             Pricillas sketch challenge
Not much to tell about this one, the dp is from a stack I bought last year, ribbon from Wal-Mart, The rest was scraps of cs I had in my stash.
Thanks for dropping by to have  peek and come back again soon.

What we should be asking is not whether we need a big government or small government, but how we can create a smarter and better government.
President Barack Obama,

4 comments:

Gail said...

aww she is so cute!! i love how you added the pearls..really makes the card..great colors..tfs.loves ya

Sharron Lynne said...

very cute...those little mice sure get around. love your card.

America said...

GORGEOUS HM&F CREATION Barb!!! Fab embellies coloring and papers What an adorable take on the MMSC sketch and the HM&F MC Thankful Challenges. THANK YOU so much for joining both challenges - (Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Blog & House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Blog)! Good luck on the draw and hope to see you playing with us again next week! :)

Lynn's Place said...

Love this wreath and mouse to cute...tfs