Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My newest Tilda…….

A couple of weeks ago I went with my daughter on a “job trip”, she did her job and I went to the Town Scrapper in Petrolia. Phebe is a home based store and open by request so I knocked on the door to see if I could come and browse. I managed to bring home a couple of Tildas, a couple of Penny Black stamps, and a Mo Manning image too. When I got the e-mail from Drunken Stampers that Challenge #82 was “Something New” I just had to ink one of the Tildas up. The image is Tilda with a Hawaiian flower and I coloured her with my prismas and oms with my favourite colour…….a shade of purple. The cardstock I used is pale plum and perfect plum, both are retired Stampin’up colours. I used my new embossing folder from Craft Concepts called Florette.
                         IMG_1380
Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.
"Everyone hears what you say, Friends listen to what you say, Best friends listen to what you don't say."

3 comments:

catherine said...

This is a beautiful card and the image is sweet. Love the embossing
x catherine

downrightcrafty said...

such a sweet card love the colour choice
Hugs Kate xx

Lynn's Place said...

Love the whole dang thing...and that folder rocks...tfs...as well as so many ppl these days are liken shades of purple... cool