Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Treasure Island………..the book.

If you are looking for my card for the Canada Day Blog hop please  Click here
Welcome to the first week of Clear it Out Tuesday’s challenge the theme is anything goes and the stash item is to use yellow on your project, yellow ribbon that you wondered why you bought it, some yellow buttons wow I have some of them, or a scrap of yellow cardstock as I have used. Sponsoring our challenge is Digi Darla, the image I chose was Tropical Scene, it reminded me of a book I read when I was a “young'un” called Treasure Island, I also saw the movie and was totally in love with Bobby Driscoll that played Jim Haskin, can you believe it was in 1950? Here is my offering for the challenge.
                   IMG_1432
I coloured the image with prismas and odourless mineral spirits the colours I used were daffodil and crumb cake. The spellbinder die I used (the only one I took with me) is Fleur dis lis rectangle.
Thanks for stopping by today and please join us at Clear it Out for the challenge, you have until July 16th to enter your project with the theme anything goes and something yellow.
Last but not least there is a DT call out for Clear it Out Tuesday, Click HERE for the information, It is a great team to be on.
Take calculated risks.
That is quite different from being rash.
George S. Patton

2 comments:

Gail said...

beautifully done barb..great coloring and perfect image..tfs..loves ya

Lynn's Place said...

This is so sweet just perfect for that image...tfs