Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Clear it Out Tuesday’s Mid Challenge is on NOW!!!

Hi friends, it`s mid challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday Challenge Blog. The challenge continues until Monday October 1st, so find a cute image of a child or children and it`s Anything Goes for your stash but remember to tell us what your stash item is. The sponsor is MelJen`s Designs, drop over and have a look, they have such cute images., I was lucky to get one digi to play with, he is a cute little grumpy gnome of course when I saw him I thought `elf`` and Christmas, well my card says it all……….
                             IMG_1478
The image was coloured with prisma pencils and oms, my stash item is the striped paper, it was in a Christmas paper pad I bought after Christmas at least two years ago. The fold I used is a gate fold, you can find the instructions on Stamp TV or on the Score Pal site. The BAH HUMBUG sentiment was stamped with a Stampendous clear alpha set.
Now you have seen my card for the challenge I would love to see yours so hop on over to Clear it Out and join in the fun

2 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Super cute Barbara! I love the fold on this and the adorable image with the striped paper!
~sandy, clear it out DT
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Lynn's Place said...

This is adorable...great job...tfs