Saturday, September 1, 2012

Think Peach for Endometrial/ Uterine Cancer Month

Wow this is my first post with the Drunken Stamper’s Challenge Blog how cool is that to be up first. I am so excited to be part of a fabulous bunch of crafters. The challenge this week is to use Peach on your project in honour of endometrial/uterine cancer month. You have until Friday September 7th at 11.59 pacific time.
                      IMG_1469
As you can see the scenery is not as pretty as it is when I do my photos at the cottage but it’s nicer than the white cardstock background of taking the picture inside. Challenges are great for taking me out of my comfort zone and using peach and green was taking me there. This is a favourite design I use when i need a card in a hurry it’s fast and simple but looks fabulous in any colours you choose.

To celebrate the new blog...for the Month of September we have a contest running.

Here are the deets:

To be entered to win the contents of Spike's Trunk: (it's more like a shoebox but I liked the sound of trunk)
-play in all the challenges for September (#95, 96, 97, 98, 99)
-card must be new, no backlinks
-your card can only be combined with a sketch challenge (which is not necessary) but no others
-be sure to enter your card in the Linky Tools link for the appropriate week, all challenges are open for one week
-then send us an email when you've completed all the challenges


I am looking forward to seeing your “peachy” project on the Drunken Stamper’s Challenge Blog this week.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Awesome card Barb!!!
Congrats on your first Drunken Stampers challenge!!
So glad to have you on the team!!

Lynn's Place said...

Absolutely beautiful...and congrats on the Dt post..Yahoo!!!

Gail said...

i love this barb..of course the punch i have yet to get to mikes to buy..lol..the colors are lovely..the sketch perfect all round..tfs..and congrats..loves ya