Saturday, November 10, 2012

Drunken Stampers Challenge #105 Fifty Shades of Grey


                                DS105
Another week another challenge 50 shades of grey, to play with this challenge you must use Black, White and shades of Grey. I don’t often use grey unless I am making a masculine card so i inked up my motorcycle stamp with memento tuxedo black and after a false start I finally found the die I wanted to use.  Stop over at the Drunken Stampers Challenge Blog and check out the design team inspiration.
                          IMG_1507
Here is what I used…….
Stamp……..Retired motorcycle stamp from SU
Ink……………..Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock…….GP white, GP black, SU Sahara Sand
Ribbon and punches from Stampin;up
Spellbinders Labels four, small and large
Cuttlebug embossing folder diamond plate
Thanks for stopping by today and take time to do some crafting today.
You have until Friday 11.59 Pacific time to post your project on the Drunken Stampers challenge blog found HERE

2 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Love that image WTG and TFS...the coloring is awesome...

Donna said...

You rocked this challenge Barb!
Fantastic card!!!