Saturday, November 24, 2012

Not too Shabby…Challenge #107 at Drunken Stampers

DS107
Another week another challenge at the Drunken Stampers Challenge Blog, you will find all the information HERE then post your project and show us your “shabby chic”.
I am not really a fan of distressing, I can do it and most of the time I like it, I prefer the cleaner looks. Here is what I did for the challenge.
Not too Shabby

The edges of the white and the image are distressed,  although it wasn’t easy with the embossing. I used paper glaze on Santa’s glasses.Rhinestones were attached to the snowflakes.
Here is what I used
Stamp……Santa Collage from Rubber Stampede
Cardstock………..GP white & Red.
Ink ……versafine grey
Embossing folder……from a winter pack
Spellbinder dies…….Large & small ovals
Ribbon…………out of my ribbon stash jar
Thanks for stopping by today and don’t forget to join us at the Drunken Stampers for the challenge this week.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Barb!!
You did great with the distressing!
I distress everything LOL, I like things all messed up and shabby looking :)
Wonder what that says about me
LMBO

Gail said...

Barb absolutely beautiful wow..!!!every added detail is awesome..tfs..loves ya

Lynn's Place said...

How adorable love that Santa image...tfs