Wednesday, February 6, 2013

More House Mouse…………

I saw a sketch on one my friend’s blogs and fell in love with it. The hardest part was picking the papers. Here is the site, she has lots of great sketches to try….I have my eye on a couple more. The name of the blog is deconstructing jen. I sell Avon and each of my customers gets a hand made card with a certificate for 15% off their next order, it’s my way of showing them I appreciate their loyalty.
I had my cute little image from House Mouse coloured in a box on my desk, I like to have some images already coloured to speed up the creating time. Here is my card.
IMG_1566
Here is what I used to make my card……
Ink….Versafine Black Onyx
Image….House Mouse Flower Bed with Muzzy
Sentiment……Birthday one from Stampin’up.
Cardstock…Daffodil delight, GP white
DSP…….assorted from various stack pads
Accessories…..Rhinestones, yellow baker’s twine.
Spellbinders Large and Small Ovals
Thanks for stopping by today you are welcome anytime.

3 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I love House Mouse :) I just found that sketch blog too, and printed out the last couple!

Donna said...

Great card Barb! You always do such a great job with house mouse images!

Lynn's Place said...

Way cute...love them mice thats for sure...great job..tfs