Monday, April 15, 2013

The Cheerful Stamp Pad has new design members!!!

Hello friends, I am so excited to announce I am one of the new design team member at The Cheerful Stamp Pad, Please check all the great inspiration the rest of the team has made. The sponsor for this challenge is  Dilly Beans, they have great digi stamps at great prices
Here is my first DT card for The Cheerful Stamp Pad I hope it inspires you to join in the challenge, you will find all the information HERE.
IMG_1634
Supplies
Image….from Greeting Farm
Cardstock….Basic Gray and GP white
DSP……Bo Bunny
Ribbon……from my ribbon jar
Bling…..from the dollar store.
Thanks for looking today and don’t forget to check out the Cheerful Stamp Pad to see what the design team has done. Come back here next Monday to see my next card using a Dilly Beans image.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Barb! Congrats on your new DT assignment! Can't wait to see what you create for them!
I love that image!! So cute, you know me and skulls...lol

Also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award, all the details are on my blog...here's a link:
http://yellowdoggreetings.blogspot.ca/2013/04/thanks-chris-for-liebster-award.html

Lynn's Place said...

Congratulations...they have themselves an awesome creator...wtg and what a cute card...tfs all :)

Chris Dring said...

Double congrats Barbara, on your DT gig and also for the Liebster Award! You so deserve it! Fabulous card! What an awesome image and love your coloring!