Saturday, May 25, 2013

Drunken Stampers challenge #129 Hangover…the movie

DS129
Okay here I am again another movie I haven’t seen, not Hangover 1, or 2 and now Hangover 3 is in the theatre. So I went with a Las Vegas theme as it says in the challenge rules you will find at the Drunken Stampers challenge Blog. Check them out and join in the fun for the  Hangover challenge.
IMG_1664
Here is my card for the challenge, as a lot of you know I am not one that likes to distress and boy is this one distressed. I bought the 3 TH card embossing folders at Scrapfest with the challenge in mind. I used the TH core’nations cardstock and sanded them, then took my handy, dandy scissors and distressed the edges, mounted them on a page from a stack pad, but you can’t see much of it. I then mounded it on a black base.
Thanks for checking my blog today and don’t forget to join the Midnight Margaritas for the “Hangover” challenge. Just click HERE to get all the information and check out the rest of the inspiration the crew has made.

4 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Barbara, your card is awesome! Those TH embossing folders are PERFECT for this challenge! Well done!

Lynn's Place said...

i love how you put this all together...great job and tfs

Donna said...

Look at you go!!! We'll convert you to distressing yet my friend :)
Your card is absolutely awesome and I love the shabby chic look of the distressing! Just perfect!

Jessi Fogan said...

Love it! That embossing is so perfect :)