Monday, July 1, 2013

From the Past is on for another week at……………..

The Cheerful Stamp Pad and the sponsor is still Vintage Image Craft. Head over to their Facebook page and check out the free images that you can use for the challenge.

Happy Canada Day for all my Canadian followers, it’s July 1st and Canada is 146 years old. There will be some great parades and fireworks this weekend, Port Dover has a huge parade and a lot of other festivities on July 1st. There is a band tattoo and fireworks in the evening.

On with the card…..I used a vintage fairy image from Vintage Image Craft, I printed it on Very Vanilla and layered it on Old Olive and a bright yellow, I popped it up on a base of Very Vanilla and Old Olive that I punched with the Fleur dis Lis EK punch.

IMG_1693

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

Lynn's Place said...

This is beautiful...bet you coulda colored just as nice as the print...tfs