Thursday, January 16, 2014

Buffalo Bills……………

Do I have your attention? I decided I needed to post a few cards in between the challenges I’ll just have to make some extra cards.. I had a friend of mine ask me to make a card for her daughter-in-law then she said well I should really get one for each of the girls and my sons too. This was the last of the cards I made for her. she said her son loved sports, especially NFL football and the Buffalo Bills. In my Dude Time doodles digital folder I found a great football image and used the team colours of the “bill’s” I think she was pleased with what I came up- with.
IMG_1894
The image is from Dude Time doodles unfortunately I am not sure they are still in business, they had a lot of great cartoon type digis. I used the red,white and blue colours of the Buffalo Bills, the sentiment is computer generated. The card is a 5 X 5 square card.
IMG_1895
Here is the finished inside, the verse was computer generated as it was a special birthday.
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been creating.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Great card Barb! I think you've cracked a market there making team colour cards!! I bet you'll get lots of requests for those now!

Lynn's Place said...

This is to cute...only if the Bills all looked like that :) great card just the same...tfs

Tracy said...

Looks like a perfect card for the recipient :)
Cute image, you coloured him up nicely :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Such a fun card! I love that image :)