Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Very Easy Valentine Candy Holder

I receive e-mails from a very talented Stampin’up demonstrator, she had quite a few different ideas for treat holders. Here is the one I used from Stamp and Scrap with Frenchie. I made 16 of these and handed 15 out to the bowling ladies on Friday, they were very happy with them. I think they can be made for any holiday you want to make a number of treats for.
IMG_1959
The heart stamp I used was one of the first ones I ever bought when I started stamping it’s from PSX which no longer is in business, shame too because they had beautiful stamps. I inked them with versafine crimson red. The” for you” is from Stampin’up Sale-A-Bration Punch Bunch, possibly last year or the year before, I added the ribbon and a bit of bling to the flower. I just used up the image that wasn’t perfect, I forgot to take a picture of the “good” ones lol.
IMG_1960
This shows how the peppermint patty sits in the holder, I added some heavy duty tape to hold them in place.
Thanks for stopping by today and put a little crafting in your day!!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

What a cute little treat holder!
Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving love!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Tracy said...

These are so sweet…literally ;)

Lynn's Place said...

Wowzers what a great treat for the friends at bowling....will give you all a sugar rush and knock those pins down...how sweet of you..

Jessi Fogan said...

Such a perfect little giftie - and they'll never know how 'simple' you found them to make! Also, chocolate. Yum!