Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Icecream, Icecream we all scream for Icecream!!!

Clear it Out Tuesday has a fun challenge this week, we want you to use your favourite icecream colours. Check out the rules at the blog and while you are there check out what the other design team members have made.The sponsor for this challenge is Meljen’s Designs what super cute digis they have. I chose a super sweet elf and made a Christmas card.
IMG_2219 
Chocolate or Pistachio better yet Chocolate and Mint
I am not picky with my icecream almost anything will be good.
IMG_2220
Close up of the pearls I coloure with  a brown spectrum nior marker I thought they looked like a double scoop.
IMG_2221
I remembered some sentiments so I finished the whole card.
Thanks for checking out my card today an I hope you will join in the fun and show us your favourite icecream colours (flavours)

4 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Fabulous card...you'll be ready for Christmas just like this little fella...the colors looks great together...tfs

Lindsey said...

What a cute card, Barb! Mmm, chocolate... too bad I'm not a fan of the colour brown! ;)

Tracy said...

I tried to guess your ice-cream flavour..I thought chocolate mint, teehee.
Haven't tried chocolate pistachio.
Cute image and great colours :)

Jessi Fogan said...

OH CHOCOLATE MINT. Definitely my all-time favourite. Second to that would be Candy Cane (and that's only because it's seasonal, otherwise it would be my #1). Oh, and licorice. I haven't seen licorice ice cream since I was a kid but I always loved it too. And now I'm drooling, lol.
What a fun idea for a challenge - and I love the double-scoop pearls - that's too fun!