Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekend Activities Week 2 of Challenge #89

This is the second week of the Weekend Activities challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad. I hope you can find some time to join us in the challenge. The sponsor is Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet/BB Kakes, super cute images and here is the one I chose for the challenge.
IMG_2248
The image is called Want to Play, isn’t she adorable?  I was at Wall-Mart (Canada) last night and found a 6 x 6  patterned cardstock pad for $4.97, not that I really needed it but all of the patterns I will used. As you can see I’m taking pictures on the deck rail al==which is great as long as the wind is calm.The background paper has gray in it so I chose to use basic gray for the base and a layer.
IMG_2249
The inside isn’t finished yet I need to decide what one I will use it  only takes a couple of minutes to finish, my picture taking really lacks today since there is a strip of the patterned paper on the bottom of the inside.
I am entering this in Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper challenge for Jun I hope I can get it in on time.
Thanks for looking  today and have a great week.

3 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

With today's humidity I think I'll join this sweet little gal...it looks so inviting....tfs...ya did a great job

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card.
That image is adorable, and she is so sweet with how you coloured her.
I think your photos are perfect, especially with the natural sunlight :)

Jessi Fogan said...

I want one of these pools for the dogs :) What an adorable image - how I remember my boys being the same way when they were little!