Monday, June 16, 2014

Welcome to Week #2 at The Cheerful Stamp Pad

Fruits and Veggies is still the theme for the second week of the Challenge #88 at The Cheerful Stamp Pad the sponsor is Scrapper’s Delights at the Stitchy Bear Outlet.the image I chose  for this week is Fruity baby Watermelon.
IMG_2205
I wanted to use my Cameo coral (retired from SU) but had no idea what colour would go with it,so off to Splitcoast Stampers  to check out colour challenges and voila’ Bermuda Bay was the colour. love the two of them together.  I coloured the image with my copics and spectrum noir markers.
IMG_2206
Here is the inside of the card. I just need a sentiment to finish it/
thanks for looking today and I hop you can find time to join us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad for the challenge.

3 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

She's adorable...and what a great job on the watermelon looks good enough to eat :) ... tfs

KT Fit Kitty said...

What an adorable card! Love the sweet image! Your colouring is beautiful!

Tracy said...

Another cute card, this image made me smile.
Perfect summer card.