Monday, July 14, 2014

Second Week of the Backgrunds challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Happy Monday, I hope you had a great weekend!! We had a ovely Saturday but Sunday was rain and some sun. It didn’t matter to me I was in trying to make some cards before leaving for home for a few days. Using a background paper from Coosty Creations at Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet

IMG_2267

I made a simple card so the beautiful orchid digi paper is the star. For being a CAS card it sure took me a while to make it, most of the time was trying to thread the needle to sew the buttons on.

IMG_2268

I finished the inside to mirror the front

thanks for stopping by today and I hope you find some time to get crafty and join us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad for the challenge.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Beautiful card, Barb! You were so right to let that beautiful paper be the star of this.

Lynn's Place said...

Oh my that background is beautiful...tfs

Tracy said...

Your card is beautiful
I had a bit of a chuckle at you trying to thread the needle..I can so relate.

Jessi Fogan said...

That paper is gorgeous! Love the sparkly buttons too :)