Monday, August 4, 2014

All That Jazz Challenge #92 at the Cheerful Stamp Pad

Happy Civic holiday to all my Canadian friends and readers. Today is supposed to be a great day here in SWO.
Challenge #92 at the Cheerful Stamp Pad is All That Jazz which means musical instruments. The sponsor for the challenge is Stitchy Bear Stamps and the image I picked from the great images is a set of drums. My son and grandsons love playing them so it was only natural that I made them into a masculine card.
IMG_2290 
I chose to print it in Black and accent it with gray and silver. The sentiment is a die cut and since I didn’t bring any alpha stamps with me I cut an extra birthday to make the and.
IMG_2291
Here is a close up of the made up “and”
IMG_2292
The inside sentiment is also from the same grouping of instruments and perfect for this card.
I hope you will join us for the All That Jazz  challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Monday!!

3 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Fantastic card inside and out :)

Tracy said...

This is a perfect masculine card :)
I have a few guys that would love this image on their cards.
Hope you enjoyed your long weekend :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, CLEVER way to make the AND! I love that fun image - and sentiment :)