Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Who’s Ready to Get Sketchy?

Clear  it Out Tuesday is ready!!! Challenge # 39 is a sketch head over to the blog and get all the rules and have a peek at the sketch, while there see what the other DT members have done with it. the sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps. the image I used  is a  Friday Freebie a couple of weeks ago
IMG_2281/+
This image is called Beach Monkey Swim and isn’t he the cutest thing in his little water wings.
Here is the Sketch to follow
sketch 1-CIO

I think this is a fabulous sketch and I enjoyed playing with it, I think I will be using this one more often too,.
IMG_2282
Close up of the brads and chevron folder I used.

IMG_2283
Inside of the card.
T|he patterned paper I used is from McMahon Designs and left over from a project last summer
thanks for joining me today and head over to the CIOT blog and join in the fun of using our sketch you know you want to.

3 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

All that monkeying around and so cute at that...great card...tfs

Tracy said...

Such a fun card.
I like the bright fun colours to go with this cute image :)
Great take on the sketch :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Adorable!! I love the chevron embossing :)