Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Theme Orange and The Stash item ORANGE things

It’s Tuesday and time for another great challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday, the theme  is Orange and the stash item is Orange things. Our sponsor is Meljen’s Designs there are super cute images in their store. The image I chose is a cute kitten in a jack-0-lantern.
IMG_2400
I coloured with my alcohol markers and cut it out with the large circle die from spellbinders, I bought some coloured vellum envelopes and paper from a yard sale a couple of years ago,(II have been hoarding it) so I broke it out and cut it with the large scalloped die, i popped it up on the pumpkin embossed layer. I added my orange pumpkins on either end of the sentiment.
IMG_2401
Finished inside of the card.
I would like to enter this in
Meljen’s Design team and challenges Blog Trick or Treat
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can find some time to make and Orange project and enter the challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday.

4 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

What a sweet card...great job...tfs <((><

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Tracy said...

Another adorable card!!
cute image and wonderfully coloured. I love those pumpkin brads, so fun.

Jessi Fogan said...

THOSE PUMPKINS! And the orange vellum - that is too cool!