Saturday, November 29, 2014

Hang in There it’s a Sketch challenge

I really liked the Freshly Made Sketches, you can still play with the sketch until 12.00 pacific time, I really wanted to try it and I needed a card for a friend and I had a cute digi from Meljen’s designs so I got the two of them together and here is what I came up with.
IMG_2464
Isn’t this kitty really adorable? I didn’t even layer the image on anything WOW, I guess you would say this is a CAS card. another WOW. I used a scrap of ribbon and an energy drink tab for the ribbon slider.  I then added the computer generated sentiment to the bottom.
IMG_2465
I have had some tabs for a while, red, green and blue ones just waiting for the perfect time to use one. I think it works perfect.
IMG_2466
The sentiment I have had for a long time and use it for a lot of my sympathy and thinking of you cards.
I am entering this in Sketch 164 at Freshly Made Sketches
Challenge 174 at Hiding in My Craft Room Freestyle
Thanks for visiting my blog today, come back soon you are always welcome.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

An adorable image and a sweet card! Really like it, Barbara.

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and lovely Barbara
Gr Karin

Lynn's Place said...

Meowtastic...so cute...tfs

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card.
Love your use of the pop tab.
I have also used these in my art projects :)

Cindy Hall said...

I love that adorable image and your clever use of the tab as a ribbon slide. Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Unknown said...

very cute card.... love the tab as well. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge this week.
Lisa
ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT

Jessi Fogan said...

What a super cool idea for a ribbon slider!! Love it :)