Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I Love a Challenge….Especially when it uses SCRAPS

I saw this challenge Saturday and I knew I had the perfect sketch to use up a lot of scraps, in fact the only thing that was not a scrap was the base.
IMG_2520
The image is one of a set of 4 snowmen/snowladies I bought on a trip to Stittsville the set is from Sunshine Designs.  The patterned paper is a couple of years old and I’m down to scraps, works perfect for a non traditional coloured card.
IMG_2521
Here is a close up of the snowperson.coloured in pink with a touch of green
IMG_2522
Just a simple warm winter wishes on the inside, well when it gets this late in the season snow men and winter wishes are the best bet as they might not be received until after the big day.
I would like to enter this in
Hiding in My Craft room Challenge #178 Super Scraps Saturday
Thanks for visiting today and have a great day!!!

7 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Ohhhh this is absolutely precious! What an adorable snowgal! And that reminds me of one I have that I don'[t think I used yet this season....

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, man, I used to hoard that paper! Love the colors.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very cute, Barb! Love your colour combo! I have this same snowman stamp cube!

Lynn's Place said...

Wow what a great card...love all the work you put into the scaps...fab...tfs

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, I love the non-traditional colours you used on this card :)
Isn't it great when we use up some of our scraps :)

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Darling card, love the colors and the image is very cute. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Lena said...

Cute snowman and fun card layout. Pretty papers too :-)Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
Hugs,
Lena – DT
Lena’s Creations