Tuesday, February 10, 2015

It’s Challenge Time at Clear it Out Tuesday!!!

Hello again family, friends and followers it’s time for a NEW challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday. Wow there were a lot of fabulous entries for the last challenge, good luck to any of you that entered. The sponsor for this challenge is Digital Paper Craft. This is a new sponsor so head over and have a look at what super cute images they have.  I picked a cute boy image, I haven’t been picking  boy images but now I have a great grandson to make cards for, he is 5 and loves everything I make him. I had a real mental block this weekend while trying to craft and after I coloured him up I had no idea what to do so fussy cut the image out and it progressed from there. Challenge #65’s Theme is RED and the stash item is RED things. Now on to my card.
IMG_2667
The base is Ridinghood Red as I think it goes nicely with the grey patterned paper from the Green Stack from DCWV. Crystal Effects on his glasses, red buttons and rickrack are my stash and I googled soccer balls and printed this one, punched it out and several more circles so it pops.
IMG_2668
Close up of the adorable image.
IMG_2669
Again the top note die and some pattern paper scraps finishes the inside.
Thanks for spending some time here and check out the rules at CIOT while you are there have a look at the great cards the design team has made for your inspiration.

3 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Awe what a cutie....he is so special...great job....tfs

Jessi Fogan said...

awww he's adorably perfect! Love the soccer button!

Tracy said...

Great card !!!!
I like how you did the soccer ball, it actually looks like it has a rounded dimensional shape to it, so cool