Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Colour Challenge~~Orange at Clear it Out Tuesday!!

For me an Orange challenge is really a challenge but as a crafter we have to be diverse and do what is necessary.  The sponsor is Meljen’s Designs and they are giving 4 images for the challenge.   Head over to Clear it Out Tuesday and see the rules and get inspiration from the rest of the Design Team. Here is what I came up with for the Orange challenge and the Stash item is Orange things.
IMG_2740 
I chose this super cute Sunflower buggies image from Meljen’s Designs, of course had to do it in the traditional colour of sunflowers and the orange on the other flowers. My stash is the rhinestones and all the cardstock was in my scraps file folder. ( I use a hanging file folder box and have the colours separated into the hanging folders)
IMG_2741
Since the image was larger than my largest rectangle die I fussy cut the bee out.
IMG_2742
Some of my cards I like to keep without a sentiment especially if they can be used for a get well card as well as a birthday.and this one fits either perfect.
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you will find time to join us in the Colour challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday.

2 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the fussy cut bee! Too too cute :)

Tracy said...

Very cute card.
I like the folk art look to this sunflower :)
Sounds like we keep our scraps in the same type of way.