Monday, March 16, 2015

The Cheerful Stamp Pad invites you to “In the Garden”

The challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad is “in the Garden” which means we want to see anything pertaining to gardens or gardening. The sponsor for the challenge is Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet and I chose an image from Kaz Katz at Stitchy Bear Outlet and it’s called Beary Happy Bloom. I thought it would make a great Feel Better card.
IMG_2755
I decided to use one of my “hard to use colours” which is green but I really like the patterned paper and have no idea who made it. I added the Hello and a few rhinestones.
IMG_2756
Now don’t you think this cute little bear would put a smile on anyone’s face that was a little under the weather?
Thanks for visiting today and I hope we will meet you “In The Garden” for the challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Awww such a sweet image :)
Green isn't my 1st choice of colour either, but you rocked it :)

Lynn's Place said...

So cute Happy green day to you and your friends

Jessi Fogan said...

That bear is adorable! And it's funny green is my favourite colour but I hardly ever craft with it...hmmm.