Monday, March 2, 2015

The Cheerful Stamp Pad is “In The Kitchen”

Challenge #106 at The Cheerful Stamp Pad is In the Kitchen, we want to see some cooking going on. The sponsor for the challenge is Stitchy Bear Outlet, they have been very good to us on the design team so head over there and check out what they have to offer.  I chose a cute little waitress serving a banana split…..yummy.
IMG_2722
The dies I used were Nellie Snellen scalloped oval and Spellbinders plain oval. The patterned paper is from a 12 X 12 Pad of Kitchen papers I bought when I was doing recipe swaps.
IMG_2723
Close up of the cute girl and the banana split.
IMG_2724
This is the off cut from the oval on the front, I got lazy and didn’t search for a stamp to use on the inside. My craft room is being de-cluttered and organized and I haven’t had time to get the stamps in their proper places yet. So far it’s looking good and the girls that are doing the organizing found my square nestie that I haven’t seen in a couple of years. (that’s bad) It was suggested I stop buying brads lol.
Thanks for visiting today and go find your “kitchen” stuff and join in the fun at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute, Barb! I love how you used both parts of the die-cut oval!

Chris Dring said...

Absolutely adorable card! Wow, you have people organizing your craft room for you?!!!! Where do you find them?!! Yay for finding a long lost die set, and I gigglesnorted when I read about your brad hoarding!! LOL!

Tracy said...

Such an adorable card and image.
Such fun papers.
I am not big on ice cream….but give me a banana split and I can finish that sucker in 2 minutes flat, lol.

Lynn's Place said...

So pretty in pink...such a cute card...tfs <((><

Jessi Fogan said...

LOL! If anyone helped me organize I'm sure I'd hear about a number of things I should stop hoarding ;) This is adorable!