Tuesday, April 7, 2015

It’s your Favourite Challenge~~Anything Goes

Clear it Out Tuesday is having an Anything goes challenge and the stash item is Anything goes, how easy is that? The sponsor for the challenge is Odd Ball Art Co. they are on of our new sponsors for 2015 and have the cutest images. I chose this super cute image called Wanda image #9 and I knew I wanted to use a happy colour.
IMG_2808 
I used Stampin’up’s Blendabilities Calypso Coral, My stash item is the duo of ribbons, one is whisper white and a narrow coral sheer ribbon.
IMG_2809
Having a bit of a panic as I am out of E000 copic ink and cannot find anyone that sells the refill for it, here’s hoping there will be one at Scrapfest in Kitchener on Saturday.
IMG_2810
When I finished the card I wasn’t sure if I was using it for a Birthday or not so I didn’t put the sentiment on the inside, although my Sister-in-law’s birthday is the end of April, wonder if she will like it.
I am going to enter this in a couple of challenges.
Odd ball Art facebook page anything goes
Hiding in my Craft Room challenge #194 Think Spring (colours)
Thanks for visiting today and head over to the main blog and check out the rules and see what the other design team members have made for the challenge.

4 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

WTG the card is so cute with such a sad lady lol...tfs

Tracy said...

This is such a great image!!!!
Your card is so pretty and vibrant with that background colour.
I also like the way you used the border punch…I need to use mine more :)

Jessi Fogan said...

I really love the coral! I've got to use some of those new border punches :)

LauraEva said...

Pretty colors! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog this week!