Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Challenge #208 Baubles, Buttons and Bows

Looking for my Clear it Out Tuesday post scroll down or click HERE.

Shopping Our Stash has an awesome challenge I hope you are ready to take the challenge as it is Baubles, Buttons and Bows. No single rhinestones, no enamel dots, to define a Bauble is something you found and thought that might look good on a card one day such as part of a broken earring  does this make sense? I hope so.....the Bauble on my card is a rhinestone heart that at one time was on a key chain or a necklace, my hubby found it on the beach with his metal detector. I have a jar of such items that can be used. I also combined it with a bow. So don't forget to check our all the rules for entering the challenge and take a look at what the other design team has created.


Talk about using my stash, the image was left over from another card and it is from Lunagirls  check out their collage sheets. the Happy Birthday I cut for another card but didn't use it and of course the bauble from the beach find jar. I embossed the background with a butterfly folder.


Here is my Bauble and Bow


I used the tulip border embossing folder and one of my oldest Hero Arts sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today and dig out those Baubles, Buttons and Bows and join in the fun at Shopping Our Stash.

5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Nicely done! And such a pretty bow on your bauble!

Chris Dring said...

Barb, your card is GORGEOUS! Love that image and the soft pink, and score on that cool bauble!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! The flower looks so 3-D and of course pink is my favourite colour so I love everything about this! Gorgeous embossing on the inside! You know I never thought of using my frame embossing folders for the inside but this looks awesome - thanks for the great idea!

Donna said...

Harry finds the coolest stuff with his metal detector!!
That bauble is perfect on your card!

Tracy said...

Oh my, such a pretty card.
I love the image and the shimmery paper.
I also like that your husband finds you treasures to use on your projects :)