Tuesday, June 16, 2015

It's Celebrate Your Country at Clear it Out Tuesday!!!

The theme for the new challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday is to use your country's colours and the stash item is Metal embellishments. The sponsor is SLS Lines stamps the design team was given some great images to play with this week don't forget to check out what everyone has made for the challenge. I am from Canada and our country's colours are Red and White  and  here is my card.


I try to make a Winter/Christmas card at least once a month so I picked this cute scene with a snowman and little boy. The maple leaf brad is from my stash and I have had them for a long time it's my last red one too, I also used three metal brads which were white so I coloured them with a red copic marker, 


Finished the inside with a white top note die cut.


I would like to enter this in:

Thanks for stopping by today and we would love to see your Country's colours at Clear it Out Tuesday's challenge.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What a great card and love our colours :)
I like the added texture you added to hats trim :)