Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Shopping Our Stash #204 Red, Red Wine

The new challenge at Shopping Our Stash is Red, Red Wine -- use reds, or use a wine/drinking theme (or both!). I couldn’t find the digital image I wanted to use, I searched two computers and a data stick it wasn’t there so I searched the web for an image to use so I have no idea who’s it is as it was just a free digi on the web. So here is my offering for the challenge.


I used up a lot of scraps for this card, the base is bravo burgundy, it sort of looks brown, the patterned paper was a piece in my scrap box as was the pink layer and the bubbles were ages old but sitting on the table. I fussy cut out the image and did some clear glaze on the glass, not happy with how it went on, I also hadn’t thought of a sentiment yet.

Thanks for stopping by today and stop by the blog and check out the rules and see what the rest of the team have made.

8 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Don't you hate when that happens? I have a bazillion digital images (that I rarely ever use), but when I want a specific one, I just can't find it! GAH! Physical stamps might get lost in my craft room, but not in the bits & bytes of the bowels of my computer!

And the lady appears quite happy, I might add. :)

Chris Dring said...

I keep collecting digis....and rarely use them. SMH. This image is really cool, though, and I love the design of your card, lady!

lauren bergold said...

ooooooooooooh! now that is COOL!!!

Chana Malkah said...

What a beautiful way to use your stash! Love the background paper, image and the bubbles! Everything just works so well together. I think not finding your image worked very well! Nicely done!
Hugz,
Chana

Lindsey said...

This is an awesome one, Barb! Love it. Too bad I have no interest in wine or the colour red. Bwahaha! :D

Donna said...

Fab job Barb! That image is perfect! Love how you've glazed up the wine!

Tracy said...

Such a great card.
I really like the dew drops floating from the glass :)

Jessi Fogan said...

That's what I want right now, a glass of wine big enough to soak in :) Love it!