Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Shopping Our Stash Challenge #206 Out on a Limb

Looking for my Clear it Out Post....scroll down or click HERE.

Shopping Our Stash is Out on a Limb.....that's the challenge for this week, it's really and easy one all you have to do is make a card with  Trees, foliage, etc. I know a lot of you readers have Lovely as a Tree from Stampin'up it's been a staple for eons, I have that set but decided I had another set that has never seen ink, sad isn't it. I bought it years ago when I was in Ottawa at the place that made theses stamps. It is from Sunshine Designs. I also took a couple of liberties with the sketch from the Crooked Stamper.



As you see this is a long narrow card, 3 3/4 X 9 inches it fits in a #10 business envelope. This whole card was made from scraps I had here at the cottage left over from other cards I made. I know now you want to go looking for the other card I made with the patterned paper. lol.


Here is Spring with the blossoms and Summer in full foliage and a hot sun.


This one is Autumn with it's cool breeze and Winter with the snowflakes and holly

I am entering this in:


I did flip the sketch and it's a great one too.

Thanks for stopping by today and dig out those tree, branches any type foliage stamps and join in at Shopping Our stash for the Out on a Limb challenge.

13 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

I have always liked the four seasons set, but could never figure out how to use them. This is super!

Leslie Hanna said...

Me again, different hat. :) I love how you've flipped the sketch! Thanks so much for playing the CSSC!

lauren bergold said...

what a great use of smaller stamps! not to mention a brilliant take on the CSSC sketch! <3

Chris Dring said...

I love your use of the CSSC#3 sketch for this awesome card! Love how you colored all four season stamps!

Chana Malkah said...

This is a clever design and a wonderful way to utilize stash! I really like the tall calls and you have done a great job of keeping the eye busy here! Nice colors and the embossed belly band is spot on!

Tracy said...

Such a beautiful card.
I love that you did each season with the trees…so pretty.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card, Barb! I like your take on the sketch! I have a few of Sunshine Designs stamps too, not this one though. I really like the showcase of all four seasons.

laurie said...

I love the row of trees..so creative..great idea!

laurie said...

I love the row of trees..so creative..great idea!

Jessi Fogan said...

Absolutely stunning!!

Betty said...

Great take on the sketch, Barb. Thanks for playing along at Little Tangles and hope to see you again.

Donna said...

Love this card Barb and a great take on the sketch!

Donna said...

Love this card Barb and a great take on the sketch!