Friday, July 31, 2015

Challenge #117 at The Cheerful Stamp Pad is ~~~ Anything Goes!!!

The new challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad is Anything goes. It's the most favourite of all the challenges. The sponsor for this challenge is Little Blue Button Stamps, check out the blog and the store they have some really cute images. For the first week of the challenge I picked a super cute girl drinking a hot coffee/tea. I thought it looked like a nice friendship/thinking of you card. So have a peek at what I have done.


Now isn't she the cutest digi ever? I thought it looked like she was thinking about the friend she was going to send the card to. this is a different fold I wanted to try, It is a tri-fold you will see how it works in the next picture.


It is similar to a Z fold but it is taller at the back than at the front but fits in a A2 envelope.


These are the two sentiments I chose to put on the inside. Question do you think they look too much "birthday" or do you think it could be used just to perk someone up?  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks for stopping by today and get busy and join the Anything Goes challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Great card Barb! I love the fold and that cute image. I don't think the sentiments are too birthday-ish, prefect for a "thinking of you" card!

Jessi Fogan said...

OH this image says exactly that! I love it & I love your colouring & the fun fold!!