Tuesday, October 27, 2015

It's Holiday Time at Clear it Out Tuesday ~~ Halloween? or Christmas? Your Choice

Challenge #97 at Clear it Out Tuesday is HOLIDAY!!! You get to choose between Halloween or Christmas for the theme and the stash item is Die Cuts. The sponsor for this two week challenge is SLS Lines and I chose to do Christmas.  Don't forget to check the main blog for the rules of the challenge and see which holiday the design team members have made.


Here is the sweet scene I have made with my digital image from the sponsor. The image was colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut out. I took scraps of white and tore the edges, the first one attached on top of the patterned paper, then I placed the image and put two more torn scraps on top. My die cuts were the clouds and the trees.


Stickles was added to the ornaments and the pompoms on the hats as well as the torn edges of the "snow" 


Here is the inside of the card, now looking at this I think I will add some torn "snow" to the base of the trees. 

Thanks for stopping by today and please join us for the Holiday challenge, you have until November 9th at 8 p.m. to enter.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card :)
Pretty scene