Sunday, December 13, 2015

Another Freshly Made Snowman

Another week and another notice there is still time to play with Sketch #216,at Freshly made Sketches. I had this sweet snow-woman coloured on my table along with the scrap of patterned paper, not only that I had the base and the snowflake layer in my ufo box even the border punch was a scrap on the table.. I quickly put them all together and this is what I cam up with.


The stamp  is one of four from Sunshine designs, the Merry Christmas EH! is from High Hopes


Close up


The perfect sentiment for the inside for the person that is the recipient of it.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Hiding in My Craft Room #229 Super Scraps Saturday

Glitter ;N Sparkle Challenge Blog #167 Traditional or Non-Traditional colours (mine are Non)



Thanks for stopping by today I hope you have all your Christmas cards in the mail I still have a couple to make as I don't send a lot of cards. 


7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute - love this sketch! The embossed snowflakes are beautiful - I never tire of that embossing folder - I use mine a lot! Great sentiment for Canadians! But I feel guilty every time I see you use those cute Sunshine Designs snowman because mine are collecting dust!

Roxy said...

So cute, love that sentiment!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Cute! I love the textured background and the snowman is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card.
That snowman/woman is so cute

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is a wonderful Xmas card - I love your choice of image and textured background. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

2craftykaties said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining the challenge at Hiding in my Craft Room! Good Luck ~ DT Katie Sr.

Unknown said...

Smashing card. Love the image and the colour scheme.

Thank you for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle.

Hope you join us again real soon.

Tracey DT xx