Sunday, February 7, 2016

A Triple Challenge card!!!

This will be a really quick post as Merry Monday Christmas challenge will be over in 3 hours. I had everything picked out for the card all week and just couldn't get to it. Here is what I made to keep up with my Christmas/Winter cards for this year.


This Santa is from Rubber Stampede and I've had him for a long time.


Close up to show all the glitter on Santa's beard and mustache.

Challenges I want to enter this in:

~~ Fireworks and sparkle (just sparkle for me)




Thanks for visiting today and have a great week.





10 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous! That is my all time favourite Santa stamp!
Great take on the sketch!

Bonnie said...

Love how you've colored Santa's face and his "icy" beard! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Great Santa card! Perfect take on the sketch! Love the music background and all the sparkle!

SmilynStef said...

I always love that jolly Santa ... so glad you helped us BLING on Christmas at Jingle Belles.

Joanna M. said...

Aw, fantastic! I love that Santa (I have him too ... must dust him off and use!) Fabulous card. I love all the sparkle in his beard! Thanks for joining in the sketch challenge over on the Sketch Saturday blog.
~Jo

Tracy said...

Such a beautiful card!!
I love all of the sparkle on Santa

lauren bergold said...

holy ♥WOW♥ what a beautiful (& SPARKLY!) card! bonus points for loads of GLITTER & shimmer in santa's beard, that's so flippin' cool! so happy you are "blinging on the holidays" with us at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ i'm always excited to see your name in the linky!!! :)

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card love the Santa stamp, he just adorable x thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Cathy P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy P said...

Love that Santa, Barbara! So glad you dropped by to play along at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Cathy DT