Sunday, February 21, 2016

Bunches of Birthday Wishes

Hello my friends, family and followers thanks for stopping by today to see what I have been creating, and that is a Birthday card for my stash and for the Allsorts challenge week 351 ~~ Birthday Wishes.
I found this image in my pile of stamped images someone gave me so I'm not sure on who it belongs to. (Kitty do you know this one?)


Every once in a while I step out of my Pink/Purple haze and make a yellow card and this is it.


close up of the flowers.


Finished inside of the card.

Challenges I would like to enter:



Both these challenges are fun to follow, they start on a Saturday and I gives me the weekend to make a card, It's great to find cool challenges that help your card stash grow.

Thanks for looking.






1 comment:

Chris Dring said...

This is such a pretty yellow card, Barb!