Monday, March 21, 2016

Wow Vintage #4 for the Jingle Belles Rock challenge.

I was so excited about the Spirit of Christmas Past challenge at Jingle Belles rock I dug out all my vintage stamps well maybe not all I still have a few hidden. These three of the four stamps had never really made a card before, the one I used today is another PSX and it was used once for a Christmas Swap but never inked again. I tried something I've never done before. And here is what I did.


I stamped in versamark watermark and embossed in clear and watercoloured it with my distress markers. I hope I achieved the effect of watercolour.  The lacy layer is attached to vanilla shimmer cardstock and on a cranberry base.


Sentiment is on very vanilla to finish the inside of the card.

I would like to enter this in:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Spirit of Christmas Past.


Thanks for joining me today to see that I'm keeping up with my Christmas Stash. 


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful, Barb! You are on a vintage roll! :)

lauren bergold said...

ok, YES, you achieved the desired effect, i actually thought you'd just PAINTED those gorgeous poinsettias! WOW!!!!!!! so beautiful, missus!!! i'm in awe! absolutely ALWAYS excited when you join our fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥