Saturday, June 11, 2016

"V" is for Vroom ~~ Challenge #61 at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers

Hello Saturday and welcome to a new challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers ~~ V is for Vroom!!! I guess if it has wheels it can go vroom, vroom, I have a few vehicle stamps but decided to use a long retired stamp from Stampin'up but make it in a non-masculine colour, no it's not Pink. teehee. As everyone knows I'm doing most of my crafting at the cottage which presents problems of not having quite the "right stuff" this one I adapted to quite well but the sentiment had to wait until we were home as there is no printer here. I say I'm going to make kits of the cards I plan on working on but it never happens, sure sounds good on paper doesn't it.




So here is the motorcycle card I made using Turquoise, the feather patterned paper gives it sort of masculine theme and I asked hubby if he thought it looked feminine and he said no. What are your thoughts?



Of course I had finished the front of the card and realized I forgot to use the super cute motorcycle brads on it, so added it to the inside. The brads are from the Eyelet Outlet and I purchase them at a little craft store in Delhi, Ontario.


Close up of the motorcycle brad.


Thanks for stopping by today and check back again soon.

9 comments:

Chris Dring said...

What a awesome looking card, Barb! I think the teal and the feather papers make for a fabulous masculine card. That brad is so cool!!

Printable Art said...

I love the colors of this card and the papers work really well together! Great Job!

Lindsey said...

This is great, Barb! Doesn't scream macho but not girly either. A card for anyone!

Lynne Mizera said...

Barb, this is one SERIOUSLY AWESOME Card! and that's some pretty spectacular bling to go along with it!!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Great card and I have 2 friends that it would be perfect for.

Majo said...

This is a card for all the bike lovers in the work, great work ♥

Tracy said...

Looks masculine to me :)
I love the die cut you used as well.
Do you keep your die cut machine up at the cottage for the summer?

Jane Willis said...

Brilliant card - looks wonderful inside and out. I love that brad
Jane

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Barb! Yes, I always have big plans to put together a little kit to take with me when I have to wait around for appointments and such - still need to do this haha! Nonetheless, your card is gorgeous! Yes, I think it's definitely masculine, but it would also be suitable for the lady bikers! LOVE the bike charm!!