Tuesday, August 16, 2016

It's Tuesday and Time for a NEW Challenge at Shopping Our Stash

/I think we scared you last week with the Card Shark challenge, perhaps challenge 265 at Shopping Our Stash will be a bit easier it`s What`s the Good Word!!! Use word dies.  Easy enough I have a fabulous Impression Obsession holiday die that`s perfect for the challenge, here is what I did.


White on white with a splash of colour is great for holiday cards, I cut the season`s greetings out of red mirror paper placed it on an oval and popped it up on the fancy oval die cut which was cut out of while shimmer cardstock.


Finished the inside with a Stampendous sentiment.

I also made one in shiny green and vanilla shimmer cardstock


Thanks for visiting today and head over to the main challenge blog and see what word dies the rest of the design team have made.

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous, Barb! Absolutely gorgeous! I've not seen this fancy die before but I love it!

Lindsey said...

I can't believe I own no red mirror cardstock... an obvious oversight on my part! These are so beautiful and elegant, Barb!