Saturday, February 18, 2017

E is for Extreme at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers

Welcome to a new challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, #78 E is for Extreme, so what it is is stamping over the edge. I chose to do some fussy cutting over the edge of a frame. I made a 5 inch square card, I don't make a lot of them but this image just needed to be squared off.


I love violets and this image is a favourite as you see I cut it out with my square nestabilities and my extreme fussy cutting of the leaves is my over the edge part. The butterfly is from Eyelet Outlet and Brads isn't it cute and they come both left and right facing in the package. 


Close up of the butterfly brad.


my over the edge cutting.

Thanks for stopping to check out the new challenge and head over to the main Blog and see what antics the rest of the team have made for the challenge, then get your Extreme thinking cap on and join us for the fun.




8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Your card is beautiful, Barbara! I love violets and am always delighted when the little wild ones appear in my garden each year, Jo x

Jane Willis said...

Absolutely gorgeous! That butterfly brad is the perfect finishing touch
Jane

Majo said...

Your coloring, what can I say? It is amazing, dear Sistah ♥

Donna said...

Fab take on extreme! Love the leaves coming over the edge...gives it a very 3-D feel.
And of course you know I loves all the purple!

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful! I love the violets, the fussy cutting, and the shiny border around the edge. Oh, and the butterfly!

Unknown said...

Another perfect purple creation! The fussy cutting makes this card perfect.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cool idea for going over the edge - beautiful fussy-cutting! I love the butterfly brad too!

Tracy said...

Another beautiful card.
I love the leaves of the flower hanging over the edge of your frame...stunning