Sunday, February 19, 2017

Making My Own Sunshine!!!

Welcome to my second post for the Eyelet Outlet and Brads blog, since I'm looking forward to Spring and we haven't had a lot of sunshine lately I needed to make a bright and happy card and I used two fabulous products.


I decided to make a 5 inch square card, when I saw this image I immediately thought those bumpy jewels would be perfect for the centers of the flowers, and what could be cuter than bumble bees.


Closer look at the center jewels and those adorable bees.


Another angle.


Here are the products from the Eyelet Outlet and Brads that I used on my card


I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the great products offered by the Eyelet Outlet and Brads Store. Check out the store and the daily deals. 








3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow, Barbara, beautiful embellishments for a gorgeous flower!

Tracy said...

Such a beautiful card!!!!
I love the embellishments you used.

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so pretty, Barb! I love the gorgeous embellishments, especially those cute bees! Gorgeous colouring too!